A great question – do small business SEO services exist? Well technically yes but… if you’re looking for a specific company geared towards small business only you might have the wrong idea.
Here’s why – you want the highest quality work being done at the best price. So the real question isn’t “do small business SEO services exist?” The real question is, can I find good SEO on a small business budget.
Depending on the size of your business it might even be worth learning SEO and doing it on your own! I want to sell you Apex Digital Media’s small business SEO services, don’t get me wrong… but if you’re willing to spend the time to do it yourself having zero knowledge of SEO to begin with you’re going to invest a lot of time. If you are one of those DIY types just click here and get started today.
Who Really Needs Small Business SEO Services?
Plain and simple, any modern business needs good SEO. Figuring out who needs small business SEO services is a different task though. Usually the need for these services depends on the business’ ability to do the work themselves. SEO is not rocket science, however if you want it done well the first time it may be a task worth hiring experts for.
Here are some good questions to ask yourself in order to figure out if you need small business SEO services:
- Am I currently visible for the types of search results that will bring me new customers?
- Do I have a mobile optimized, modern website?
- Do I have accounts on the major social media platforms (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, etc.)
- Do I have internal staff that could perform adequate SEO on my site?
- Do I have time to focus on a project of this magnitude?
The biggest question is #5 – You can learn to do SEO but do you have time? Is it worth taking the time to learn and focus for your own business? If so again, hit this link and get to work… if not, read on, we can help.
Small Business SEO Services – Best Practices Checklist
To get the ball rolling for you – here is a list of 10 basic “best practices” we would implement to get a new client on track with great, foundational SEO. These are core things you can do immediately to really help with your organic search rankings in Google, Bing, Yahoo and any other search engine you could possibly imagine.
- Make sure your site is mobile optimized / responsive:
- Your site should be secure (HTTPS):
- You should have social profiles set up and linked on your website.
- Write a keyword optimized title tag that is 70 characters or less.
- Write a keyword optimized meta description that is 160 characters or less (down from 320)
- Redirect or remove any broken pages from the site.
- Submit your site maps to Google
- Submit your site maps to Bing / Yahoo!
- Verify your site with Google
- Verify your linked social media pages.
Apex Digital Media – Small Business SEO Services – Case Studies:
Finally, we have a few different case studies we can share. Recent client success stories that illustrate firsthand what a difference high quality, small business SEO services can make.
Let’s Talk about Your Business!
If you’re too busy to do this on your own and just need a quality partner to make you visible online fill out this form and we will set up a time to speak about your goals.